Slatelady shipping info. and contact information
Attention:Cut off date for Christmas orders: November 25 will be the last day that I will guarantee delivery by Christmas. You can order after that, and I might make it, but I can't make any promises that you'll get it before the holidays! Orders must be paid for to be concidered as making the deadline. I don't like turning customers away but there's only so much I can do in so little time!
If you prefer to send a check or money order send it to:
4318 prospect Road
Whiteford, MD 21160
Phone: 410-452-5508 ( please call between 7:00 AM-8:00 pm Eastern standard time)
Requesting Information & Ordering by email
- If you would like to email with any special requests such as a
custom slate, a slate sign or plaque, cut and drilled slate or information
on ordering a gourd snowman, please submit as much detail about your request
- If you are interested in slate posts please request information .
- for shipping and handling see chart below.
Most items by USPS Priority mail. Large heavy boxes that do
not fit into Flat rate Priority boxes may be sent via UPS.
Due to the rising costs in shipping I will need to ship according rates to the chart below.
Most items posted on this site will be shipped as follows:
Total order up to $13.94......$4.99
over $65.00 ..please submit your request on the form above above
Crafters: For cut slate please see note below
Special instructions for Ordering
For custom orders or large orders please email me ( below) as the costs can vary according to the weight and distance. I check my emails daily. If you are ordering more than one painting, you may be able to save on shipping by emailing me since I can get several slates in a flat rate shipping box for $9.50 For these orders I will personally send an invoice to you as Pay pal would automatically charge the listed shipping if you use the Pay pal button.
- Most orders will be shipped by United States Post office Priority mail and delivered in 2-3 days.
- Cut and drilled slate can be quite heavy, so if you are ordering more than a few slates for crafting purposes please email me for shipping costs instead of using the Pay Pal buttons to submit your order. Parcel post may have to be used depending on quantity ordered or if you are ordering enough slates to fill a flat rate priority box, then that will be my choice to use.
- I accept credit card payments through Pay Pal. this is a secure website for handling credit card payments for businesses. Pay pal now lets me accept credit card payments from you even if you are not a member of Pay Pal. If you would like to pay this way, please email me .If you are not familiar with them please visit their website
If you you have any questions, would like to special order an item, or encounter any problems with the site, please don't hesitate to email me.